Dr. Drew's Infrequent Blog

13 April 2006

Monty Python... and Pythonesque Foreign Policy

I haven't posted much in a while. I've been busy, but loaded a few comments on my Flickr site.

Tonight I caught 30 minutes of Monty Python's Flying Circus on PBS. I haven't laughed like that in a while. It is sophomoric at times, but I enjoy their irreverent satire. I don't think I'd ever seen tonight's program with the "Funniest Joke in the World."

On a more serious note, I still can't believe the surreal news this week. Have you read the current issue of the New Yorker with Seymour Hersh's disturbing article that Bush now wants to launch a nuclear attack on Iran. Hersh has written some amazing research in the past.

OK, that's it. Have a good end of the semester...

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home